Natural Konjac Sponge Gentle Exfoliating
If you are looking for the ultimate eco-friendly multi-purpose sponge, here it is!
Konjac sponges are basically a sort of potato from the Konnyaku plant, an Asian plant that grows at high altitudes. It’s made 97% of water, vitamins and natural minerals, as well as being naturally alkaline.
• 100% natural vegetable fibre
• Rich in minerals and antioxidants
• 100% free from chemicals – 100% biodegradable at end of life
• Plastic-Free, Cruelty free
• Suitable for Vegans
• Suitable for delicate, dry skin – Recommended for Rosacea and other skin condition sufferers
• Baby-friendly due to its gentle and soft texture, and additive-free composition. When Japanese farmers first started using Konjac sponges, their main use was to bathe their babies! • 2 Colours Available: Green and Black Charcoal
Brand: UK based brand ‘Earthbits’ offers products that are eco-friendly, sustainable and just better for the planet! The products are not only of the highest quality but also ethically made.